WHY CHOOSE PREPAID MAINTENANCE?
Our prepaid maintenance plans make it easy to keep your vehicle running at its best by ensuring it gets the
recommended scheduled maintenance, as outlined in your vehicle’s Owner’s Guide.
CHOOSE YOUR PREPAID PLAN
Ford of Canada offers prepaid maintenance plans to suit your vehicle and maintenance needs. With various plans to choose from, there’s a prepaid maintenance plan that’s right for you.
Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford’s prepaid maintenance plans, including coverage details, plan options, maintenance service intervals, how to purchase and more.
TOP REASONS TO PURCHASE A PREPAID MAINTENANCE PLAN
1. 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
2. Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States
3. Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
4. Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by keeping up with your vehicle’s regular maintenance needs
5. If you sell your vehicle, the remaining FMPP prepaid maintenance coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle. FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle (except where prohibited by law). The Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
6. Zero deductible
7. May be included in your finance contract in most cases
Ford Maintenance Protection Plan
Takes care of all of your required scheduled maintenance visits for Ford vehicles.
Limited Maintenance Plan
Provides peace of mind for your pre-owned vehicle by covering all the regular maintenance services, including engine oil and filter change, multi-point inspection and tire rotation.
To purchase a Ford prepaid maintenance plan for your vehicle, or for more information, please see your Ford of Canada Dealer.