WHY FORD PROTECT?
CHOOSE FORD PROTECT PLAN
Ford Protect offers a variety of plans and coverage options to suit your needs, driving habits and vehicle. With a number of plans to choose from, there's a Ford Protect plan that's right for you.
- Premium CARE: The ultimate service plan, covering almost everything.
- Extra CARE: Additional high-tech coverage to Base CARE plan.
- Base CARE: The next step in coverage for broader protection.
- Powertrain CARE: The foundation for all new vehicle coverage plans.
- Diesel CARE: Custom-made specifically for Ford diesel vehicle owners.
- Lease CARE: Immediate rental service coverage for your vehicle, plus depending on the coverage you choose, extended component coverage.
When you decide to purchase or lease your vehicle, you want to have the peace of mind that your purchase is protected for the road ahead. Plus, if your New Vehicle Limited Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether, having Ford Protect helps to protect you against unexpected repair bills, thanks to the additional coverage of many vehicle components.
TOP 10 REASONS TO GET FORD PROTECT
1. 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
2. Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States*
3. Provides non-stop coverage
4. Time, distance and deductible options
5. Other than the applicable deductible, no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
6. Vehicle service by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
7. Helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs after your New Vehicle Limited Warranty expires by covering many vehicle components
8. Includes Ford Protect Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected Ford Protect coverage
9. Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $30/day for up to 10 days ($45/day on Lincoln vehicles) on a repair covered under the Basic Coverage of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford Protect.
10. If you sell your vehicle, the remaining Ford Protect coverage may be transferred to a new owner, which can add to the resale value of your vehicle (Ford Protect coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle, except where prohibited by law)
*Lincoln Protect is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States.
Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford Protect, including coverage details, how to purchase and more.
The ultimate service plan, covering almost everything
Additional high-tech coverage to Base CARE plan.
The next step in coverage for broader protection.
The foundation for all new vehicle coverage plans.
Immediate rental service coverage for your vehicle, plus depending on the coverage you choose, extended component coverage.
Custom-made specifically for Ford diesel vehicle owners.